The Executive Director is responsible for planning, organizing, and directing the daily activities and operations of the Downtown Association. Send applications here.
• Not required but preferred, at least 2 years’ experience managing a Main Street program, economic or community development initiatives, or relevant experience.
• Not required but preferred, proven successful experience in nonprofit administration or leadership.
• Familiarity with the Main Street Approach to downtown revitalization
• Experience in one or more of the following areas: business/economic development, city/urban planning, marketing, historic preservation, community organizing, or volunteer management
• Experience and interest in fundraising; especially working with a board of directors to develop and implement successful fundraising strategies.
• Experience fostering and maintaining strong relationships with civic leaders and a variety of community stakeholders.
• Outstanding communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of stakeholders.
• Experience managing and motivating volunteers.
• Strategic thinker, problem solver and community collaboration builder.
• Self‐motivated and action‐oriented.
• Strong writing skills.
• Tech‐savvy with facility in MS Office applications, Dropbox, social media, website content management, and ability to troubleshoot basic IT issues.
• Bachelor degree is preferred, though experience in program development and fundraising may be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Sense of humor
While they have had the business in downtown for the past seven years, they find the people to be their favorite part of their business. "We have the honor of working with an incredible group of successful, smart, and aring brokers," Ryan Buccola said. "To be able to show up every day and do what we love together as a team - it's awesome."
RE/MAX Key Properties
431 NW Franklin Avenue, Suite #3