The Downtown Bend Business Association seeks an entrepreneurial-minded, self-motivated individual to serve as Executive Director of the nonprofit organization in beautiful Bend, Oregon. Bend is dubbed “the outdoor playground of the west” for a million good reasons:
• World renowned rock climbing at Smith Rock
• Hiking, Biking and Skiing in the Cascade Mountains
• Blue-ribbon fly fishing on the myriad of area trout streams
• Epic trail-running on Bend’s cutting-edge Urban Trail System
• Vibrant energy of a hip, cosmopolitan mountain town
• Championship golf courses offering year round play
• Dozens of craft breweries celebrating the NW tradition
The position performs the following functions including but not limited to:
• Oversight of DBBA sponsored events & ensuring other events benefit downtown
• Staff, oversee, & implement all focus area projects-beautification, marketing, events
• Supervise & work to downtown looking clean & vibrant
• Work with property owners and businesses to match businesses with available spaces for rent
• Act as a liaison and contact with media, property owners, City of Bend, Chamber, Visit Bend, COVA, business owners, Bend PD, downtown event coordinators, and others as appropriate
• Staff and coordinate meetings including agendas and minutes
Salary and benefits package all negotiable and based upon experience. Experience in economic development, business, retail, and/or community organizing preferred.
Interested candidates shall submit a cover letter and resume along with three references by Monday, June 8th via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
More information available at: www.DowntownBend.org and community information at www.VisitBend.com.