Wonder how you can show-up better on Google?
Now the DBBA is partnering with a local certified Google Business View contractor to help downtown businesses improve their exposure and customer conversions on Google searches.
Each business owner will get:
– A virtual tour edited and published to Google Maps. Integrated with Google Search and their Google+ local page
– Professional still photos edited and published to their Google+ local page
– A still photo set shared in dropbox for their convenience to retrieve and use how they wish
– Instructions on how to embed their virtual tour in their website
– Instructions on how to create a virtual tour tab for their Facebook page
Prices start from $200. However, the DBBA is MATCHING the cost of this opportunity for downtown businesses (meaning prices start at $100!)! This means that a part of the cost of this service will be paid by DBBA through our Downtown Bend Marketing Program.
Contact Lance Hardy to learn more:
TIP – Google Trusted Independent Photographer